Back to Work

Hey guys, I've spent the last few days destressing because I've felt like I've been crushed to death under the weight of my own projects, and after hard days at school I decided it was best to take it easy for a few days.

I may or may not be going to Cincinnati OH for a Live Action Role Play in a castle. Castle ftw. So I need to figure that out. If not, I'll just be going up to Connecticut for a regular larp. Either way, I need to find a job asap.

I finished my first draft of my Anime Music Video and about to work on my second draft. I need comments and opinions on it. The link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULF_d8Pv960 .

Looking forward to seeing Alice In Wonderland this weekend in IMAX 3D.

I don't think I have anything else interesting to say.

I'm still looking for suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Ask the Bones Project
Violin Practice
Work on Doll
Belly Dance DVD

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment