Slugged Yesterday But Finished Strong

Hey guys. I start strong yesterday with Cleaning my Room, doing a bit of Art, and reading the Library Book. (The review should be up soon, around 2-3 days) Once I got to school, I kind of just sat in class and then sat in the library. Once I got home, I was still feeling sluggish. It wasn't until 11pm that I was looking at the clock and was in somewhat shock. Around 11:30-11:45 I made myself get my butt moving and and just did one thing at a time, excluding reading Violin For Dummies and Writing for the Webcomic. Around 3:30 I only had LARP read left on my list and I was sitting on my bed eating the other half of my white chocolate peanut butter rabbit. Since the LARP read has tiny font, I decided I did enough and to send out an e-mail asking what year we're at now and what chapters to particularly pay attention to.

I am not sure what to say right now. Hopefully I'll hear from someone soon for my filming projects.

I'm still looking for ideas and suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Work on Doll

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment