Pushing Through The Sluggishness

Hey guys. I was still feeling sluggish. But I managed to get to work on something.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblems, Viking Project, Japanese Study, Public Speaking Homework, Clean Out E-Mail, History Homework.

What didn't get done: Writing, LARP stuff, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, Job Search, College Applications, Belly Dance DVD.

I'm still trying to figure out why I've been feeling tired and sluggish.

Today I got up at 9:30am, tomorrow I need to wake up at 8:30am, but afterwords, I'll keep trying to wake up by 9:30am.

Well, I don't think I have anything interesting to say.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Bento
Violin Practice
Ballet DVD

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment