Spring Cleaning Is Appearntly A 3 Day Effort

As the title says, I'm now day three into my spring cleaning, I finished phase 3 yesterday and got through most of phase 4, but never finished. So that leave the last little bit of phase 4 and then phase 5 which is just note taking. So hopefully I'll finish tonight.

Yesterday I managed to finish the script for the Ask The Bones project and now I just need cast, location, tapes, and to have the camera out during filming. Oh, and I need to figure out how to turn a regular microphone into a boom microphone. I also started going through my notes for the viking project, so hopefully I can get filming for that very very very soon. I decided to move ahead the due date of that to the 27-29th so that it doesn't overlap too much with the Ask The Bones. I also managed to break away the last 2 days from my spring cleaning so I can mix up what I was doing with some library book reading, and yesterday some violin for dummies reading.

The only reason why I am not disappointed with how much things have not gotten done is because Spring Cleaning is a huge project. Although I just realized that now I have my entire Japanese Homework to do by tonight. Opps.

I don't think I have much else itneresting to say.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
SPRING CLEANING
Clean out E-mail
Belly Dance DVD

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment