Slugland City

Hey guys. Yesterday I was really sluggish and really didn't get anything done. All that got done was ; Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblems (one of the reasons why I didn't get much done, getting through Halls of Reflection took over an hour. It's very annoying to be a healer and tank in there), and Japanese Study.

Today I'll most likely be finishing the Library Book and the review will be up tomorrow.

I don't think I have much to say today though.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Ballet DVD
Sewing

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment