Distractions

Hey guys, yesterday didn't go so well. I was very late before I finally got out of the house because of make-up complications. And once I got home, I spent most of my time sitting downstairs to be allowed to turn my computer back on which annoyed me to no end. I ended up getting nothing done waiting on them. But of course they don't care, they don't care at all.

What got done: Gaia Guild, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Pagan Book, Job Search.
What didn't get done: Everything else.

I don't think I have anything else interesting to say from yesterday.

Today might be a little bit chaotic because I got to clean the bathroom and hallway too and meet up with my friend Glyn-Chan and her friend to discuss the LARP we are planning on going to.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Anime Music Video Third Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
What is Goth? Reading
Job Search
Clean Room

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment