Getting Back In The Groove

Hey guys. So yesterday I went and saw Alice again. :) Yes twice in a row, and this one did turn out to be 3D though it's not as good as the other theater, ti's still good 3D. Unfortunately this time the theater had a power surge so we spent a few minuets waiting for the movie to come back on. But otherwise, I really enjoyed seeing it again, of course it can't compare to seeing it for the first time or at least months in between for the DVD.

So even though I spent most of my time hanging out with my friend Risa, I still got a good amount of things done from my list.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Webcomic Art, Viking Project, Pagan Book, History Homework, Clean Purse, Clean Car.

What didn't get done: Vocabulary, Gaia guild Updates, Anime Music Video Second Draft, College Applications, World of Warcraft Emblems, Do's Don'ts and Mantras, TV Production Homework, Japanese Homework, Japanese Study, Ask The Bones.

It would appear what didn't get done slightly outweighs what did, but only slightly, and that maybe wording. So since I reached my points, I rewarded myself with a small baby spoon of special honey I bought at Wicked Faire. It's called Meadowfoam honey and it has a slight marshmallow taste to it. If you want some, they have an online store at Bee Folks. If I do roughly or over half my stuff again, I'll get another baby spoon worth.

I was annoyed today because Firefox only save 2 of my windows, and they were windows I didn't particularly care for. So I spent a good deal of time trying to recover what I lost, there's still going to be work to do however in the webcomic sections since I have to start some of them over again.

I think that's it for now.

I'm still looking for ideas on how to make my blog more itneresting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video Second Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Clean E-mail
Belly Dance DVD

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment