In A Bad Rut

Hey guys, as it says in the title, I'm in a bad rut with my procrastination I need to claw out off. As I may or may not have said yesterday, I plan on trying to either figure out which projects to side bench until a later time, or finish up projects. Hopefully my Anime Music Video will be finished before spring break is over. So I should probably spend some of my day figure out my projects and whether or not their worth continuing or if they take up too much time.

Yesterday I did 2 things that'll affect my list. #1 I picked up my inter-library loan of What is Goth? by Voltaire, something that's been on my to read list for a while now. It's a very light read, margined fairly generously, filled with pictures, and the font is readable. So hopefully I could read it 2-3 times before I have to take it back with my 20 page marker.

I finished my second draft of my anime music video yesterday, one more draft and I'll send it into the contest. So hopefully it will be done before spring break is over.

Today is the New Jersey Renaissance Kingdom auditions and I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me go, more on that as it develops. :)

Yesterday I finally caught up with placing winners for my role players guild writing contest so I don't need to worry about that again until I do another one. I need to work on my Dominic Deegan guild's official Dominic Deegan Role Play. Hopefully that'll get done before Monday.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Anime Music Video Third Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Sewing
New Year Resolutions
What is Goth? Reading

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment