Everything Done Yesterday!

Hey guys. As The title says, I got everything done yesterday. :D I can't remember the last time every single item got done.

Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Gaia Guild, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Anime Music Video Third Draft, World of Warcraft Emblems, Pagan Book, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, History Homework, TV Production Homework, Viking Project, Ask The Bones, Clean Out Computer, Clean Out E-mail, Belly Dance DVD, Job Search, What is Goth?

So sometime today I am going to get myself a big reward while I am out job hunting.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Above 6 pictures are my typical workspace. Keeping in mind that was a Monday and I usually clean my desk Wednesday, so it's about as dirty as it gets. The bottom picture is a before and after picture. Post-spring cleaning I am hoping it'll look more like the image on the right.

I don't think I have anything else interesting to say.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Anime Music Video Third Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
What is Goth? Reading
Job Search
Violin practice
Ballet DVD

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment