Yesterday Had A Break Down

Hey guys. As the title said, I had a break down yesterday. Combination of Haven't Done Anything On The Blog or List + Shaky Interview (I think it went great but someone could be coming back to IHOP and then they'd get the job :() + Studying For a Retake And Not Being Able To Study For a Quiz I Didn't Do Well On + Hunger = Break Down.

So otherwise I don't think I have much to say, next week is my spring break so I'll either make sure I finish projects, or I side bench some projects for a later time.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Anime Music Video Second Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Ballet DVD
Sewing

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment