Underestimated Spring Cleaning

Hey guys, yesterday I didn't get much done because I underestimated how long it would take to go through all my stuff. You never know just how much stuff you have until you're forced to go through it all. I only got phase 1 and 2 done yesterday and I'm almost done with phase 3.

And what makes today worse, as usual, my family doesn't give a damn about my procrastination stuff, even though it's the only thing that keep my room clean and my homework done. So in addition to all the stuff I got to do today, my mom wants me to do the bathroom and the hallway.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
SPRING CLEANING
Clean Out Purse

Wish me luck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment