Feburary!

Hey guys. It's Feburary, and I got a lot to do. It's Feburary which means that today is the last day I can pick up a text book. It's Feburary which means I only have 17 days to finish that costume. I was going to work on it yesterday but I didn't feel like figuring out how to attach the shorter piece to the longer piece after the day I had had. So all that got done was Gaia Online and Clean out E-mail. Well, considering I do still have class unlike what I was hoping, I better get to work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 3
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment