Woke Up Late Again

Hey guys. Well, after that late night I had last night, I didn't get up quite so early today. I was up till 3 am but at least I got a good amount done, this is the first time in a long time that I earned a bit of honey. What got done:

Gaia Online, Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Reading Book, Library Book, 1/2 Brush Teeth, New Years Resolutions, Shower, Art History Homework, Film Appreciation Homework, Business Homework, Voice Homework, Winter Cleaning Phase 3.

I didn't get all I wanted to get done yesterday done, but at least it's still a lot.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
German
Sewing
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment