Woke Up Really Late Yet Again

Hey guys. Once again I woke up much later then I wanted to. I only got up at 2:30. I shouldn't have had that coffee so late cause despite the fact I was tired and didn't want to deal with anything else that night, I had trouble sitting still and falling asleep. Yesterday wasn't that bad of a day to try and get things done though, despite the fact that my sewimg machine was giving me a rather bad day to try and finish my costume. What got done: Gaia Online, Writing: Script, Reading Book, Library Book, and Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice. I finished rereading Overcoming Overspending, and I'm going going to make notes in One year To An Organized Financial Life.

Unfortunately, due to my mom sending me out on errands and going on a clean, do nothing but clean, my stuff is more important then your stuff, I lost a couple hours in the day to try and do more. And it's likely going to happen today when I don't have a couple of hours to give.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
German
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Shower
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment