Failed Cotume

Hey guys. Well, my costume was a complete failure. I'll be returning everything that wasn't opened in the costume creation back to the stores and be putting that costume in a storage bag and on hold for the next appropriate theme.

But now that it's post-con I have a lot more money I should be making up so between today and tomorrow, along with everything else I am doing. Shoot me now. But, in addition to the two stories I'll be writing for an action fantasy (I think it's a book collection but it could be a magazine); which I have never written action before, I've always been dialog driven, hopefully they'll like it; I'll also be going back on Elance looking for a job to do as well as anything else I can find on any other site I find. I also have to go to the grocery store today and I am completely out of it right now.

At some point I need to find boxes because me, my sister, and her boyfriend are going to be renting a table at a flee market at some point in the near future. Which is cool that he's in on it too cause it's $10 a day divided 3 ways makes the profit margin much bigger. We're looking for a close day but also a warm day since we don't want to be standing in the cold and we know no one else will either. Which I also need to find stuff for that. So much to do, I'm going to have to create a separate list on my white board.

Lets see, I got to:

Write 2 short action stories.

Look for jobs on elance and any other odd job website I can think of that my parents wont complain about me doing.

Find stuff for the flea market, tags for pricing and such.

Separate stuff I am selling and figure out prices for everything.

Return Un-Opened Costume Material

I'm probably forgetting more I should be doing in that department, but I'm too out of it to think of it right now. So I'll get started on that list.

Edit: I decide to once again do that obnoxious fundraiser thermometer, so here it is so I can visually see how much of a dent I am making.

fundraising ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment