Woke Up Really Late

Hey guys. I was hoping to get up at 8:30am today, but I only woke up 15 minuets ago. As it is yesterday was terrible for getting things done. All that got done was Gaia Online, Clean Room, and Film Appreciation. I don't really have anything else to say and my mom's sending me to the store, so I have very little time to get things done today.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Sewing
Violin Practice
German
Shower
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment