SEWING

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was terrible, all that got done was Gaia Online. Well, the time is ticking down for me to finish my costume. So I decided to forget about my list until it's finished. The only other thing I'll do is homework. So until it's finished, I'll be, finishing attaching the third layer of skirt to the rest. Bunching and sewing the third layer. Inserting the drawstring. Sewing the ends of the skirt together. Sew the chemise. Sew the bodice. Find boning or something and make the skirt a hoop skirt. Make prosthetics. Snip my tights. And find wings. ...I'm going to go to bed or back to sewing.

List for today:
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
Homework
Homework
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING
SEWING

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment