Test Today

Hey guys. I woke up later then I wants to again today, at least I didn't over sleep since I have a test in Film Appreciation today. Which makes me wish I had done my homework, but at least I got the definitions down. What got done:

Gaia Online, Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Reading Book, Library Book, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Clean Out E-mail, Sewing, German, Business Homework, Winter Cleaning Phases 2 and 4.

At least I got a great deal done yesterday and earned a bit of honey again. :) Though I wish I had checked if the file separator was going to fit in the drawer or not, cause I already opened it before I tried to fit it in. Had I checked first, I could have returned it. :( Oh well, c'est la vie.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Film Appreciation Homework
Art History Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment