I Hate Wensdays

Hey guys. Had to get up earlier then normal today cause I got to go pick up my parents from the train station in an hour. Yesterday sucked to get things done, with only Gaia Online Updates, Reading Book, and Winter Cleaning Phase 7 getting done. I don't really have much else to say except, I hate Wednesdays, well, more today for waking up so god damn early.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment