Woke Up Late ; Got A Lot Done

Hey guys. I woke up at 2 today so I'm not happy about that. But at least I got a lot done yesterday.

What got done: Gaia Online, Reading Book, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Film Appreciation Homework, Business Homework, Winter Cleaning Phases 5/6/12.

What didn't get done: Writing:Book/Play/Script, World Of Warcraft 1/2 Level, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Chain Mail, Ballet DVD, German, Sewing, Art History Homework, Winter Cleaning Phases 8/9.

Almost as much got done as didn't get done yesterday. :)

So we're not going to the flea market tomorrow because despite how many times I told her, my sister apparently didn't know we had to be there before 7am. As it is, I am not sure what to do since I have a gigantic pile of stuff to sell sitting in my room. A collapsed pile too. Oh well, better get to my list then.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
German
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Shower
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment