Not As Much Done Yesterday

Hey guys. Well, thanks to my sister's room being worked on and the stuff that ensued from it, I didn't get as much done yesterday as I did the day before.

What got done: Gaia Online, Reading Book, New years Resolutions, Shower, Film Appreciation Homework, Winter Cleaning Phase 8.

But at least the only thing left to do in my Winter Cleaning is to return some stuff to the therapist I used to go to. Hopefully she's still there. After that's done, I'll have completed all phases of the winter cleaning and I can tally that I owe myself 1 dress.

I had spent some time before bed designing my Steam Punk World's Faire Costume. I have most of the piece and the pieces I don't have should be cheap. That and I should start work by the time this con comes around.

I have yet to start to work on my thermometer, does anyone have any suggestions since I'll still be jobless till April?

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
German
Sewing
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment