Going Through My Stuff

Hey guys. Yesterday was better, better then I had expecting really though nothing much really got done. Just Gaia Online, Reading Book, Clean Room, Shower, and Business Homework. And my sister decided this weekend was probably a better idea to go to the flea market. And since we both really need the money, I'm inclined to agree with her. Besides, looks like there's going to be a warm front coming in and warming up NJ, hopefully to only be slightly chilly. So ontop of everything else on the list I got to return some books at the library, maybe go to the Asian market, go through all my stuff, price it, etc. Ever feel like you do too much?

Btw, incase you were wondering why I removed Library Book yesterday, it's because I'm returning them today and knew I owuldn't finish. I'll go back when I'm a bit more in order and take them out again.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Sewing
Violin Practice
German
Business Homework
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment