Light Problem Fixed

Hey guys. Since we redid my room, my desk has had a major dark area when the sun set, problem solved when I found my old light while we were redoing my sister's room. Now there's no dark area, of course, this had to come after I reorganized my desk and I had to find room for it.

What got done yesterday: Gaia Online, Clean out Purse, Clean Out Car, German, Sewing.

I started a German program runned through a website by the library. I might use this for Japanese later too.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Winter Cleaning Phase 2
Winter Cleaning Phase 3
Winter Cleaning Phase 4
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 7
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment