Really Behind

Hey guys. Yesterday wasn't so good. Since I was still suffering from pretty bad con funk. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when you go to a convention for a weekend, you get maybe a grand total of 8 hours of sleep between when you wake up Friday to when you get home Sunday or later, and you're partying, you're going to panels, you're playing games, you do all the fun stuff you go to a con for, and when you get home, the after effects hit and you crash. I had slept for 17 hours when I got home and probably would have slept all day if my family wasn't so keen on waking me up. I'm really not going to enjoy driving home after any of these. I should probably invest in a night in a cheap cheap CHEAP motel for that.

Anyway, due to that, along with returning near everything I needed to return, all that got done was Gaia Online and Clean Out E-mail. And I really didn't want to clean out my e-mail yesterday but since I didn't do it last week it really really needed to get done. But now I also only have a few hours to learn a song by heart for my voice class. Wish me luck on that. I also can't count those 2 stories as part of my making up the money thing simply because I wont know till 3-5 months from now and I need to get that money asap. So I'll have to figure out something else. I have a short fairy tale to write as well but no one to sell it to. Any ideas on what I should do short of self-publishing? Cause unless I get a lot of people to like a read my work in a short period of time, I can't invest in a long-term thing right now.

fundraising ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising



List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Film Appreciation Homework
Art History Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment