Ball Is On A Roll

Hey guys. Well, I got a good deal done yesterday, though I was hoping more would have gotten done. But sometimes, things like unable to find pliers gets in the way.

What got done: Gaia Online Updates, Writing: Script, Reading Book, Clean out Purse, Clean Out Car, Sewing, Film Appreciation Homework, Business Homework.

What Didn't Get Done; Writing: Book/Play, World Of Warcraft 1/2 Level, Brush Teeth, Chain Mail, Europe DVD, German, Art Histroy Homework, Winter Cleaning Phase 9.

So more didn't get done then got done but that's still a lot that got done.

I'm going to hopefully actually get sewing done the next couple of days and get rid of my big pile of hot pink velvet. Though it's a good gypsy color, I might make warm bloomers out of it come to think of it. I'll use up what's left afterword.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment