Woke Up Only A Little Late

Hey guys. Instead of waking up at 8:30 I woke up at 9:00, so now I have several hours in the day to work. Which hopefully get used on a lot of things, unlike yesterday. It wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't a good day either. What got done: Gaia Online, Reading Book, Library Book, Sewing, Shower. I don't really have anything to say, so I better get to it.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Study German
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Winter Cleaning Phase 5
Winter Cleaning Phase 6
Winter Cleaning Phase 8
Winter Cleaning Phase 9
Winter Cleaning Phase 12

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment