Captain America and Harry Potter Review

Hey guys. I couldn't post yesterday due mostly to the fact that I didn't even get home till almost 9. As it is, I'm writing this blog post the night before. Incase you were wondering, only Clean Hallway, Clean Bathroom, and Summer Cleaning Phase 5 were done. Though I did put some things up on ebay. I even put some things up last night.

I'm going to post the reviews, let me know what you think and if you prefer a written one. I don't notice mcuh of a time difference.







List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Bento
Sewing
Shower
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment