Rained Out

Hey guys. Later post but I'm actually home early due to rain. Which I actually think might happen a few more times over the week. Yesterday all that got done was Clean Hallway and Clean Bathroom.

I still got to clean out my car, which only makes it harder today because if it's not rain, it's heavy humidity, but it simply must get done.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment