Day Off Before July 4th

Hey guys. Well, today is my only day off this week, and tomorrow is my only day off next week. I got much to do a little time to do it in. Mostly because I slept in till 1 in the afternoon today. But on the bright side, if I don't finish something today, I could finish it tomorrow.

Mom and Dad are out but they left me with chores to do, as usual. And I also got to go to a store today to pick up something(s) for my friend's birthday. I also simply HAVE to clean up my disaster area of a room today. As well as go through my stuff and start putting things up for sale online.

I'm going to start a new fund thermometer for the est cost of the moving truck. For almost everything I sell in fabric, downsizing, etc, I'll put into this fund.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


I think that's it for now, I don't have anything interesting to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Unpack
Clean Room
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Pick Up Friend's Gift(s)
Go To Grocery Store
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment