Work Yesterday, Work Today

Hey guys. Well, it's been a while, between work or just plain being a procrastinating lazy person, I just haven't posted. But hopefully I'll get back into the groove of things soon. And I really need to, my room is a total mess, I still need to go through everything, I need to get my butt in gear with some project I was thinking about, and in general, just need to get more done.

I might end up moving later rather then sooner due to financial reasons, less on my end and more on the other side. I still need to decide on that. I'm going to have to try and sit down and weigh my options.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Clean Room
Sewing
Shower
Bento
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment