Much to do, little time to do it in

Hey guys. Well, nothing really got done yesterday except for Bento and Reading Book. Even though I did end up having some of that frozen yogurt place. I'm thinking of it as, I work all the time, I need some form of relaxing before I get back to work. But I am definitely getting at least most of the cleaning phases done today because I need to go to the flea market tomorrow. But I also got chores, errands, and a meeting, we'll see how this will work out.

I'm also no longer having that fund up thing, because it's been pointed out that that trailer will cost more then the furniture I'm taking for it.

Wow, it's been a while since I posted on a Friday.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Clean Room
Go To Grocery Store
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Sewing
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment