Happy 4th Of July!

Hey guys. Nothing really got done yesterday, just Clean Out Purse, Unpack, and Go To Store. Although I'm about half way done with my room. But unlike yesterday, I woke up at a decent hour today. So hopefully with the more conscious time awake, I will be able to get everything I need to done. I'll have to put clean out car on today's sheet though.

I also want to wish everyone in America a happy 4th Of July, 235 years of ups and downs and proving ourselves, sometimes against all odds.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Clean Room
Sewing
Shower
Clean Out Car
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Pick Up Friend's Gift(s)
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment