Wicked Yesterday!

Hey guys. Well, I haven't been doing so well in procrastination lately. Though well in my personal life outside of work since I saw Wicked with my friend and her friend last night. As everyone has probably said, it was fantastic. Utterly amazing. My only two nit picks is that some of the songs, while fantastic, can start to sound very similar to one another, and the "ruby shoes" didn't seem all that ruby. It looked like they tried to shine a light on it to make them look ruby instead of silver but it didn't pay off as it should have. Wish I had a piece of costuming from there though. No wonder it won a Tony for it. But enough about my praise of Wicked.

I got quite a bit I should be doing today, including shipping things before work and trying to do anything I can after work. I wont be home till about 8 tonight, so we'll see how it goes.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment