Weak Week Up

Hey guys. I'm hoping that with the fact that I have only two days of work next week, unless I pick up some shifts, I will be able to get some stuff done. Especially since this week is when I have to find boxes for moving and such. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to clean out my car and such today.

I've decided to reread my book, Crash Course: Getting Things Done Now. I'm hoping that by rereading some of these books, I'll be able to get back on flow.

I am also going to try and make a daily goal of raising $25 a day for the moving truck...wish me luck with that. But I'm sure it can be done.

Since I am working so little I plan on going to the flea market again to sell stuff. So I am going to need to go through most of my Summer Cleaning Phases before then. I'll try and do 3 a day and see how that works.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment