Tight Money

Hey guys. Due to reasons I'd rather not announce on the internet, I didn't have work yesterday and don't have work today. But you'd think I have done something, I didn't. I didn't do a single thing. Actually, that's a lie, I did take a cool shower. Well, hopefully that isn't the case today. Especially since I found a group who's going to Dragon*Con. So money will be tight for a while and I'll also really need to get my butt moving on trying to make a few dollars. Luckily the costume I plan on wear will be cheap. :)

I don't think I really have anything else to say and I really should get to work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Clean Room
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment