Double Feature Tommarrow

Hey guys. Yesterday was alright, but not for the amount of time I had. I did Clean Out Purse, Clean Out Car, Clean Room, and Summer Cleaning Phase 1. I did most of 2, but the drawers were still pretty organized the way I want even if I don't go in there that often. I'll be finishing that today and doing some chores and really trying to get as much done as I can. Mostly because I'm seeing 2 movies tomorrow. I got the optimum rewards free movie tickets and I'm going to see Captain America and then Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Both of the reviews should be up Wednesday. I'll try and write them immediately after seeing them and save the place.

I don't think I have anything else to say, so I better get to work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
Clean Hallway
Clean Bathroom
Go To Grocery Store
Go To Post Office
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment