Double Feature Today

Hey guys. Yesterday could have gone much better. All that got done was: Clean Out E-Mail, Clean Bathroom (though I'm going to have to redo it again), Go To Grocery Store, Go To Post Office, Summer Cleaning Phase 2, Summer Cleaning Phase 4. Though I'm almost half way through with 5.

Well, today's the day I'm going to see 2 movies in one day. Captain America and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I might just do audio reviews simply because I hate the amount of time it takes to type out reviews when usually I got some more pressing matters to attend to. We'll see if the audio takes less time.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Clean Hallway
Clean Bathroom
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment