Post-Work Wearyness

Hey guys. Well, all that got done yesterday was Reading Book and Shower. Though the shower was more of a bath because I didn't feel well and even left work early cause I was sick. Not to happy about that. And I'm not 100% hopeful of today. It's already 9:15 as I am typing this and I am already tired. But I told myself, I'm only going to have frozen yogurt from this place called Ya Mon: make your own frozen yogurt, if I completed at least one phase of Summer Cleaning. So hopefully I can get myself to at least do something.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment