Behind!!

Hey guys. Well, nothing really got done yesterday, just Clean Out E-mail, Shower, and Pick Up Friend's Gift(s). Now I'm rushing to get ready and clean in about 45 minuets. Hopefully I can make it. I got sausages in water downstairs while I type this. I'm going to bring a trash bag with me to clean out my car immediately after work. I'm going to hold off clean room till tomorrow, most of what made it a disaster area was done over the weekend.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Clean Out Car
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment