Working On Day Off

Hey guys. Well today was meant to be my day off, I'm actually going into work. I just wish it weren't the afternoon shift since I have the morning shift tomorrow. Oh well, money is money. And speaking of money, no, I didn't even figure out how to raise the $25 for the day. But at least I was starting count today, though I still don't know how. I'll count it if I make commission today, but I need to at least be able to keep it up through the week and not use it elsewhere.

Incase you're wondering, all that got done yesterday was Reading Book, and I'm not too hopeful for today either since I am now working.

I don't really have anything else to say and I got to leave soon.

fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
Bento
Clean Out Car
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment