**** It Mode

Hey guys. Nothing much got done yesterday, unfortunately, some answers that I needed for my study sheet weren't in the book, I was so frazzled and frustrated I went into **** it mode for a couple of hours. And by the time I was out of **** it mode, it was getting late and I was getting tired.

So all that got done was: Gaia Online Updates, Reading Book, Clean Out E-Mail, Winter Cleaning Phase 9.

On the bright side, that was my last phase of Winter Cleaning and now I'm done with that stuff till the spring equinox. :) Ostara whoo! :) Though I still have a lot of stuff to go through and price for the Flea Market Sunday, since I'm apparently attending an employee meeting Saturday.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Film Appreciation Homework
Art History Homework
Business Homework

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment