Funk!

Hey guys, yesterday was pretty bad once I got home. All that got done was: Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Gaia guild, and World of Warcraft Emblem/Level. I have no idea why. It's already 2pm too and I didn't wake up until like 12:30pm today.

Currently I'm working on trying to get money for LARP by selling old text books and literature books on Ebay. I need to raise around $200 before April 8th.

I don't have mcuh else itneresting to say today.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th) (Currently the odds of it happening are very slim, but I still want to try)
Sewing
New Year Resolution Record
Violin practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment