Getting Back On Track

Hey guys. Yesterday was a pretty good day to get stuff done despite major problems with finishing my late assignment for TV Production class. Set me back many hours to try and get it to be right.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, Violin For Dummies, Japanese Study, TV Production Homework, History Homework, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Clean Room, Shower.

What didn't get done: Writing, World of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Work on Art.

So a good amount more of things got done then didn't get done. I feel like I'm finally back to the grove of getting things done.

I found out a few days ago that the Rickshaw was a Japanese invention, so I wrote down the original Japanese name; Jinrikisha and the invention year 1869. Which is 120 years before I was born, so a Rickshaw is around 141 years old.

I don't have much time before this semester ends and I need to really spend a lot of time catching up on my Computer Literacy class, studying for Japanese class test, and editing the final project and the missing labs and exercises for my TV Production class.

Once I'm finished with classes, I'll be reassessing some projects that have been on the side line since Spring Cleaning. Hopefully by then I'll have an idea of how much time will be taken from my day from the last science class over the summer and my either one or two jobs.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Work on Doll

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment