Picking Up

Hey guys. Yesterday went alright though it would have been much better if I started earlier then 10pm.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, History Homework, Clean Purse.

What didn't get done: Writing, Violin For Dummies, World of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, TV Production Homework, Public Speaking Homework, Brush Teeth, Violin Practice, Clean Car, Shower.

So there's still a decent amount more that didn't get done then got done but at least I dented it.

I truly think that the reason why I've been putting so much off is because it's crunch time and I'm currently feeling like I'm biting off more then I can chew. But I got a plan, and I need to stick with it.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Belly Dance DVD
Clean E-Mail
Shower

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment