Sleepy

I've been tired for a bit, and so ill focused. I need to figure out what it is and make up a cure, maybe it's because the last few weeks my diet and exercise has been lacking. In which case, I really need to get back on track on weight watchers. I feel so bloated lately too. :(

I found a job yesterday. :) I'm the person who records people doing the Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags and then sell the tape, or they might do DVD now. I don't know exactly when I am starting.

I don't think I have anything else to say and I don't like how I had to retype this. Y'know how you'll only remember the summary and it comes out badly when you have to retype a paper or something?

Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Violin Practice
New Years Resolution
Clean Room (Doing until cleaned for next Wednesday)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment