Dragging

Hey guys, I've still been dragging, but slowly but surely I'm starting to get back on track. Although I didn't post yesterday, I did start on my room although it's no where near done. I need to do it off weekly schedule because it's such a mess so I wouldn't be able to do anything. Tomorrow I have a job interview as a body artist at Six Flags. I don't even recall if I picked that, but if I did, what the hell was I thinking? I'm not the artist in the family. Well, at least it's something, though I've heard except for the rides and the friends free, Six Flags doesn't treat their employees well. I think it's a cover. Probably beat Walmart though.

Today I picked up my book Organizing From the Inside Out and already reached my daily quota. I'll be posting a review when I am finished with it.

Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Job Search
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Clean Room (Doing until cleaned for next wensday)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment