WOW!

Hey guys, after Saturday I got in a major procrastination funk. Until Monday I literally just sat around and watched my ebay stuff. Monday I changed direction because there was no possible way I could make it to OH. Maybe next year I'll meet Killit and Damnit. But I did make it to a LARP this weekend and am currently recovering from the amount of times I had to go up and downhill to get to my cabin. Totally worth it. :)

But unfortunately I'm now really behind on all my homework and projects. So I got to spend a lot of time tonight trying to get back on track. It doesn't help that I was asleep until 11:30 and was zoned out until 2:30 and then zoned again until 3:30.

Tuesday was my birthday. So Happy 21st Birthday to me. I need to find someplace for a good Pina Colada to try and get myself a taste for alcohol. I ate at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger and got my cake from Sams Club before I had to go to school.

I'm putting up notes for myself for the next time I go to a LARP:
1) 2 layers of sleeping bag and MUST remember cape
2) Food is not necessary
3) Mary Jane slippers are not good LARP shoes when there's pebbles everywhere
4) Remake buffer weapon, currently the open cell foam is not correct and some of the foam didn't wrap around right so there's pipe sticking out under the duct tape.
5) Find leather or chain mail for cheap for armor points. I could easily be killed in 2 hits.
6) Work on correct Romanian accent, I came out with more of a German accent.
7) Must create purse for tissues and money

I'm not sure if I have much else to say, but I should probably get going on my list anyway. My sister is about to get out of class in 25 min.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
Job Search
Clean Out E-mail
(I'm not doing Belly Dance DVD because of my legs)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment