Picking It Up

Hey guys, as you may or may not have noticed the last few weeks I was really slacking. Well last night I was starting to pick things up again. Although currently I think the quantity of homework that has built up is making me feel a bit overwhelmed. So I wrote down all the homework I have for Japanese, Computer Literacy, Public Speaking, and History. Since TV Production currently I more need to get filming for a project 2 weeks late and write a script for the next project then anything else. So with it laid down like it is, hopefully, I'll have an easier time doing the homework in more doable chunks.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Gaia Guild, Violin For Dummies, Library Book, Computer Literacy Homework, Violin Practice, Clean Room.

What didn't get done: Vocabulary Practice, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, Public Speaking Homework, TV Production Homework, History Homework, Sewing, New Years Resolutions.

So more things didn't get done then got done, but at least it's a start to getting back on track.

I'm currently debating whether to start over again in the Violin For Dummies Book since I need to reread rereread rerereread, etc, the sections on notes and beats until it sinks in, otherwise, I wont be able to read the sheet music for the numerous songs it wants me to do. I'll look over that section in the meantime.

My mom suggested this and I am going to try putting it into practice. I am a slob with myself. I rarely remember to brush my teeth or take a shower every other day. So those are now on my list as necessary.

Yesterday I tried to get some business done at the Old Bridge Public Library only to find out it closes a 5pm on Saturdays, is it just me or dose 5pm seems awfully early for a place where teenagers like to meet up before going somewhere and chit chat? And people still take out books? And use the library's computers?

Well, I don't think I have anything else to say at the moment.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Shower
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Violin Practice
Clean Car
Clean Purse

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment