Great Day Yesterday

Hey guys. Yesterday went pretty well.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Public Speaking Homework, Clean E-Mail, Shower.

What didn't get done: Writing, Violin For Dummies, Computer Literacy Homework, TV Production Homework, History Homework, Brush Teeth, Belly Dance DVD.

This morning was a bad morning to wake up, but hopefully I'll be getting back on track with that too.

I got an hour before I have to go so I should probably get started.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment