Back On Track

Hey guys. I'm starting to get back on track, even with weight watchers.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild, Japanese Homework, Public Speaking Homework, Library book, Clean Purse, Shower, World of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling.

What didn't get done: Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Japanese Study, Computer Literacy Homework, History Homework, Sewing, Violin Practice, Clean Car, 1/2 Brush Teeth.

So it's roughly equal of what didn't and did get done.

I got a call today saying my orientation is scheduled May 15th at 1pm, which means I'll be broke about another 2 months. But afterwords, I wont be broke anymore. :) I need to make a savings chart for all my Conventions and LARPs in the future.

I spent about 2 hours doing errands because my mom and sister realized they didn't have the ingredients they needed, twice, after my first initial run to the store. I also had to go to the library real quick and ended up picking up a cd and another book from there.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment